EQUILIBRIUM Ceremonial Cacao Dieta
13 days of guided plant medicine immersion to for shadow work and creative expansion
Daily Intake of ceremonial Cacao with Knowledge, Practices and guidance will help you to build an authentic, rich and deep connection with the Cacao Plant & a lived and integrated relationship with her Spirit.
A plant dieta (Spanish for diet) is an essential initiation process for everyone wanting to work with plant medicine. Cacao is not a psychedelic master plant teacher like ayahuasca or wachuma and therefore there are no strict or traditional requirements for a specific Cacao Dieta – however a Dieta consist of a few basic understandings:
- You commit to ingesting the given plant daily for a period of time from 8 days up to several months (I chose 13 days for this offering as it is suitable for the lives we lead without needing to take breaks or go deep within the jungle to still keep our focus on the endeavour) with a personal intention of CONNECTION TO THE PLANT SPIRIT.
- A Dieta has a formal opening and closing in the form of ceremonies, in which the Spirit of the Plant is invited and thanked and the Intention is presented – as well as to establish sacred space. This is important to mark this time as a special phase of initiation into the plant mysteries and become aware of everything that is happening during the Dieta. You are asked to commune daily with the Plant Spirit and take note of what is happening in your life beyond the rituals.
- This usually involves a restricted food diet in order to attune your body to the plant in question without other plants interfering too much. These restrictions may vary depending on your diet and can be adjusted to your lifestyle and commitment choices. Most often you will be asked to renounce alcohol, coffee, nicotine, mind altering substances, (processed) sugar, dairy or animal products and even sexual stimulation (with yourself or a partner). These are however guidelines and usually more important when working with a master plant teacher, Cacao as I know her Spirit is way more flexible and only wants you to restrict yourself if it is your intention to practice discipline. You will set your own commitments during our opening ceremony.
LIVE ONLINE CEREMONIES AND SHARING CIRCLES :
- Opening NEW MOON Ceremony: Sunday, 17th September at 4-5:30pm UK (17-18:30 CET)
- Centre Sharing Circle: Saturday, 23th September at 4-5pm UK (17-18:00 CET)
- Closing FULL MOON Ceremony: Friday, 29th September at 4-5:30pm UK (17-18:30 CET)
Why is the Cacao Dieta called “EQUILIBRIUM”?
Not only will it be held during the Equinox Portal – when the days and nights are of equal duration – the Cacao Dieta is focusing on two seemingly polar/contradicting themes: Shadow Work & Creative Expansion.
I believe we can´t ascend without descent. We can´t rise without rooting. Therefor, we dance the flow of life. Upstream and downstream, left and right, out of balance and into centre.
Indulging in the past and anticipating future to find PRESENCE IN THE PRESENT.
EQUILIBRIUM : As within so without. GIVING AND RECEIVING. Ecstasy and Stillness.
Grounded inner work, emotional processing, shadow integration +AND+
Opening new perceptions, joyful expression and creative expansion
This is what the Cacao Dieta is about, finding balance within by accepting the polarities of nature and – simply put: of BEING HUMAN. We have the tendencies to reach too far in one direction and often bounce back into the other extreme. This can look like dissociation or heady escape of the body on the one hand, or intense emotional downward spirals and trauma loops on the other.
With this Dieta I aim to guide you into a confident and calm space from which you can explore your shadows and inner child work with one or two specific topics, just enough to go deep and pull yourself up again to release. And then to expand in your contraction, open up to the Unknown and creative potential that awaits when we let go of expectations and mind control.
What does the Equilibrium Cacao Dieta consist of?
- 13 days of intaking Cacao, 2 days of preparation and cacao study
- A 454g block of Keith´s Cacao to enjoy the best, original ceremonial grade Cacao from Guatemala for fifteen 30g portions to IN-joy and play with (you can drink less of course, it is up to you to decide your daily dosages).
- Plenty of information about the Cacao Plant, its origin, history and usage, spiced with some nutritional and scientific insight.
- Recipes and different preparation instructions to experiment with throughout the Dieta.
- SHADOW WORK & CREATIVE EXPANSION : daily Cacao invocations, transmissions, rituals, meditations and reflection assignments
- A group chat to engage and exchange and for accountability
- AND most importantly: Integration Ideas and Accountability to integrate Cacaos teachings into your day-to-day! You will not keep them caged in your daily rituals but take them out into your world!
£ 220 including a block of Keith´s Cacao (sign up until Sept. 13th)
Online Course with immediate access to preparation and Cacao knowledge
Opening Ceremony on September 17th at 4pm UK time
Daily Cacao invocations, rituals and transmissions
Message me directly or email to email@example.com if you have further questions or would like to ask for payment plan options.